QUFA is the certified bargaining agent for approximately 1200 Faculty, Librarians, and Archivists. Our purpose is to promote the following:
- the interests of Queen’s University academic staff (faculty, librarians, and archivists);
- equity in recruitment and hiring of academic staff;
- a positive working environment for academic staff, free of discrimination, interference, restriction, or coercion relating to any term or condition of employment;
- the provision of appropriate representation for all members of the Association;
- academic interests at Queen’s and in the broader community.
Please direct media inquires to:Elizabeth HansonQueen’s Univeristy Faculty Association (QUFA)613-533-6000, ext. 74441613-533-2151 (QUFA Office)
Policies and Protocols
- Revised Constitution, April 2016
- QUFA Policies and Protocols April 2020
- Grievance Policies and Protocols
- Harassment Prevention and Investigation Guides for QUFA Staff
- Final Protocol on Harassment by Students
- Travel Information for QUFA Volunteers & Staff
- Meeting/Event Request Form for QUFA Volunteers and Staff
The information on this website reflects QUFA’s best efforts to provide current guidance to our members. If you have questions or concerns about the information provided, please do not hesitate to contact us.