QUFA is the certified bargaining agent for approximately 1200 Faculty, Librarians, and Archivists. Our purpose is to promote the following:
- the interests of Queen’s University academic staff (faculty, librarians, and archivists);
- equity in recruitment and hiring of academic staff;
- a positive working environment for academic staff, free of discrimination, interference, restriction, or coercion relating to any term or condition of employment;
- the provision of appropriate representation for all members of the Association;
- academic interests at Queen’s and in the broader community.
Please direct media inquiries to: Cella Olmstead Queen’s University Faculty Association (QUFA) 613-533-6000, ext. 36208 or 613-533-2151 (QUFA Office)
The information on this website reflects QUFA’s best efforts to provide current guidance to our members. If you have questions or concerns about the information provided, please do not hesitate to contact us.