- QUFA Spring General Meeting: Please save the date on April 20th, 1:15pm at Ellis Hall Auditorium. All members of the Queen’s University Faculty Association are welcome. There will be an important Order of the Day on the status of University-wide pension negotiations and elections for Executive positions. You will receive an agenda package by email today.
- QUFA Nominations are Open: Please see the January issue of QUFA Voices, page 3 for a full list of Executive positions and a description of other volunteer possibilities. Contact Diane Beauchemin or Leslie Jermyn for more information or to submit a nomination. Elections for Executive positions are held at the Spring General Meeting.
- Research Assistants at Queen’s Join PSAC: The Public Service Alliance of Canada (PSAC) Local 901, as of February 16, 2017, now represents RAs on campus.
- Consent on Campus: Melissa Gismondi, NOW Magazine, explores the murky territory of sexual relationships between students and faculty here.
- OCUFA Teaching & Academic Librarianship Awards: Please see here for more information and consider nominating a colleague for this prestigious award – deadline is May 26, 2017.
- QUFA Meetings: See here for all QUFA and related events. The next QUFA Council meeting is April 13.
Enjoy the long weekend!
Look for QUFA on Facebook and Twitter.