- Adjunct Fund for Scholarly Research, Creative Work and Professional Development: Next application deadline is June 5. See here for application forms and more information about eligibility.
- Queen’s Enterprise Software: Several software packages have recently been renewed with enhanced licensing that will provide unlimited access to the Queen’s Community. This software is available at no charge for all faculty, staff, students and departmental labs and is available for download in the Software Centre at MyQueen’sU (https://my.queensu.ca/)
- QUFA Summer Staffing: The QUFA office may experience periods of being short-staffed in the coming summer months. We will do everything we can to ensure your queries are appropriately directed and answered in a timely fashion and appreciate your patience if there are delays. Please note that the QUFA Office is closed on Fridays during summer months.
- OCUFA Teaching & Academic Librarianship Awards: Please see here for more information and consider nominating a colleague for this prestigious award – deadline is May 26, 2017.
- QUFA Meetings: See here for all QUFA and related events. The last QUFA Council meeting is May 16.
QUFA Digest will return in September – have a safe and productive Spring/Summer!