- Open QUFA Council Meeting: Principal Patrick Deane will be attending the December Council meeting to talk about his Report on the Conversation. We encourage you to join us on December 8, 2020 (1 pm – 2:30 pm). RSVP to email@example.com by noon on December 8, 2020 to receive Zoom details.
- QUFA Presentation – Pension Plans & Climate Change: Murray Gold, lawyer to the Employee Sponsor Committee of the new University Pension Plan, will talk about climate change concerns and how pensions can and must respond to them on December 10, 2020 at 2:30 pm. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 8, 2020 to receive Zoom details.
- QUFA Fall General Meeting: Save the date for our fall general meeting on December 17, 2020 (1 pm – 3 pm) RSVP to email@example.com by December 15, 2020 for Zoom details.
- OCUFA Henry Mandelbaum Graduate Fellowship: For excellence in Social Sciences, Humanities or Arts. The application guidelines are available here, and applications must be submitted online. The deadline is March 5, 2021. For further information please contact Cheryl Athersych at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Survey – Centre for Research & Education on Violence Against Women & Children at Western University: The centre is working with researchers at the University of Toronto and the Canadian Labour Congress to launch a national survey on workplace harassment and violence. For the link please click here.