- Tuition Support Plan Benefits Deadline: The deadline to submit an application is February 28. For more information and the application form see the Queen’s Human Resources website.
- QUFA Spring General Meeting: Please join us April 21 (1-3 pm) for our Spring General Meeting. To RSVP email Elizabeth Polnicky for Zoom details.
- Nominations are now open for some QUFA Executive positions – Please contact Laeeque Daneshmend, Vice-President or Leslie Jermyn, Executive Director for more information or to get involved with the Nominations Committee.
- CAUT Harry Crowe Foundation Conference – Academic Freedom and the Law: This virtual conference on February 10 and 11 will explore the legal foundations of academic freedom, as well as the legal limits placed on it with a view to strengthening the protections for academic freedom in Canada. For more information and the registration, link click here.
- Live streaming of the play She Spreads: February 23-27. In this play, the personal stories of three women speak to larger themes of resource extraction; gender and exploitation; and socio-ecological imbalance. To learn more about the play and reserve your pay-what-you-can ticket see shespreads.com.