1. QUFA Annual Lecture: Fossil Fuel Divestment Campaigns – Lessons from the University of California. Save the date and join us on January 30 from 3-5:30 pm in the George Teves Room at the University Club. For more information please see
https://www.qufa.ca/event/divestment-queens-and-climate-change-reducing-the-carbon-footprint-at-queens/ All are welcome to attend this free event!
2. Important Benefits Deadlines:
a. Childcare Support Plan – The deadline to submit an application is February
1. More information and the application form may be found on the Human
Resources website: http://queensu.ca/humanresources/totalcompensation/employee-benefits/childcare-support-plan
b. Fund for Scholarly Research and Creative Work and Professional Development (Adjuncts) – The deadline to submit an application is February 3. More information and the application for may be found on the Faculty Relations
c. Tuition Support Plan – The deadline to submit an application is February
28. More information and the application for may be found on the Human
Resources website: http://queensu.ca/humanresources/wellnessaccessibility/employee-benefits/tuition-support-plan
3. Nominations are now open for some QUFA Executive positions – Please contact Jordan Morelli (VP) at email@example.com or Leslie Jermyn (ED) firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to get involved with the Nominations Committee.