- QUFA Event: Freedom of Speech – Please join us on April 2 at 2pm, Agnes Etherington Art Centre, to hear Michael Lynk speak. Save the date! More information to follow by email.
- QUFA Open Council Meeting – Ann Tierney and Stephanie Simpson will join us on April 15 between 3-5pm, to talk about the revised Sexual Violence Policy at Queen’s. All QUFA members welcome – please watch your inbox for email updates. https://www.qufa.ca/event/qufa-council-of-representatives-8/
- QUFA Spring General Meeting – Please join us April 22 at 1:15pm, Ellis Hall Auditorium, for our Spring General Meeting. Watch for formal notification and an agenda package by email. https://www.qufa.ca/event/qufa-spring-general-meeting/
- Fund for Scholarly Research and Creative Work and Professional Development (Adjuncts) – The deadline to apply for the spring term of the fund is June 8. https://www.queensu.ca/facultyrelations/queens-university-faculty-association-qufa/professional-support-programs/fund-scholarly-research-and
- Tampon Tuesday Drive – Did you know that menstrual hygiene products are among the most requested items at local food banks and shelters, but the least donated? Queen’s University donations will be collected from March 3 to March 12. See the attached link for more information. https://www.unitedwaykfla.ca/events/donation-drive-march-3-12-2020/
- “Sorry We Missed You” Movie Showing – Hoping that self-employment through gig economy can solve their financial woes, a hard-up UK delivery driver and his wife struggling to raise a family end up trapped in the vicious circle of this modern-day form of labour exploitation. Organized by the Kingston Action Group for a Basic Income Guarantee and Kingston & Labour District Council. March 21 at 4pm, The Screening Room, 120 Princess Street. https://www.qufa.ca/event/sorry-we-missed-you/