- QUFA Executive Committee Elections: Nominations are open for some Executive positions. Election or acclamation will take place at the Spring General Meeting on April 15. If you’re curious about how to get more involved with QUFA, either on the Executive or through other bodies, please read the “Get Involved” article in February Voices. Click here.
- QUFA Virtual Public Lecture – Parental Status and Career Outcomes with Dr. Jana Raver: We welcome all QUFA members to attend on March 25 (2:30-4:00 pm). Please RSVP to Elizabeth Polnicky at email@example.com by March 24th for Zoom details. For more information click here.
- QUFA Spring General Meeting: Please join us April 15 (1-3 pm) for our Spring General Meeting. To RSVP email Elizabeth Polnicky at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 13 for Zoom details. For more information click here.
- QUFA Survey for Pre-Tenure Faculty – Impacts of the Pandemic: If you haven’t had the opportunity, we would encourage you to fill out this important survey, sent by email, regarding the impacts of the pandemic. For link to the survey, questions, or to return surveys, please contact Micheline Waring at email@example.com.
- Take Action to Help Laurentian University Faculty: Please consider signing a letter to ask the government to support Laurentian and stop the insolvency proceedings currently underway (see February Voices for more information about this situation).