- QUFA Adjunct Rights Workshop: We encourage Adjunct members to join us for a discussion and Q&A about Adjunct rights on May 17 (11am-12:30pm). Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org for Zoom details.
- The deadline for the Fund for Scholarly Research and Creative Work and Professional Development (Adjuncts) is June 5.
- The Queen’s Centre for Teaching and Learning (CTL) is holding a workshop June 7 on Creating a Teaching Dossier. More information and registration here: https://www.queensu.ca/ctl/programs-and-events/programs-all/creating-teaching-dossier
- OCUFA Press Release: The federal government will hold consultations on insolvency law reform, including the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act (CCAA) which was central to the Laurentian University crisis: https://ocufa.on.ca/press-releases/faculty-welcome-review-bankruptcy-laws/
- CAUT is calling on the Canadian government to prevent the extradition of Hassan Diab. Click here to access the campaign: https://www.caut.ca/latest/2023/04/caut-urges-canada-prevent-hassan-diab-extradition-france
QUFA Staff: email@example.com