- QUFA Lunch and Learn
- Having Difficult Discussions: November 11, 2019 (12:15 pm – 1 pm) Join us for soup and conversation at the University Club. https://qufa.ca/event/lunch-and-learn-having-difficult-discussions/ RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 9.
- Effective Communication: December 3, 2019(12:15 pm -1 pm) Join us for soup and conversation at the University Club. https://qufa.ca/event/lunch-and-learn-effective-communication/ RSVP to email@example.com by November 28, 2019.
- QUFA Council Meeting: November 14, 2019 (3 pm – 5 pm) MacDonald Hall 2. Provost Harris will attend Council to address the topic of the new provincial government requirement to tie up to 60% of university funding to measurable outcomes. Open to all Members. https://qufa.ca/event/qufa-council-of-representatives-3/
- QUFA Fall General Meeting: December 19, 2019 (1:15 pm – 3 pm) Ellis Hall Auditorium. Save the date. https://qufa.ca/event/qufa-fall-general-meeting/
- Queen’s Mandatory Ethics Training: December 2, 2019. Following consultation with the University and QUFA through the Joint Committee on the Administration of the Collective Agreement (JCAA) for the Queen’s-QUFA Collective Agreement, the Office of Research Ethics Compliance will be implementing mandatory research ethics training for all research team members, including faculty, librarians and archivists. https://qufa.ca/announcements/1-month-notification-mandatory-ethics-training/