- QUFA Lunch and Learn
- Active Listening and Effective Communication: November 24, 2021
- Respectful Workplaces for Faculty: December 8, 2021
Join us for a virtual lunch and conversation with Meaghan Welfare via Zoom between 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm. RSVP to Elizabeth Polnicky (email@example.com) at least two days prior to the event. For more information click here.
- QUFA Fall General Meeting: December 16, 2021 (1:00 pm – 3:30 pm). RVSP to Elizabeth Polnicky (firstname.lastname@example.org) by December 14. For more information click here.
- CAUT Workshop – Organizing for Climate Action: December 6-10, 2021. Climate change is the pressing challenge of our generation, and academic associations can play a leading role in organizing their members to make our universities and colleges more sustainable. This course is available to all members. It includes an online module between December 6-10 and one 3-hour webinar on December 9 from 12:00 noon to 3:00 pm. Questions can be directed to Dwayne Hodgson at email@example.com. Register before December 1, by clicking here.
- Queen’s-QUFA COVID-LOU Reminder: QUFA has negotiated some key revisions to the Collective Agreement with Queen’s University. The most up to date information can be found by clicking here.
Member Services Officer