- QUFA Lunch and Learn – Having Difficult Discussions: November 11, 2019 (12:15 pm – 1 pm) Join us for soup and conversation at the University Club. RSVP to email@example.com by November 6, 2019 https://qufa.ca/event/lunch-and-learn-having-difficult-discussions/
- QUFA Council Meeting – Provost Visit: November 14, 2019 (3 pm – 5 pm) – Save the date. The Provost will be attending the November QUFA council meeting. All Members welcome.
- Important Benefit Deadline – Tuition Support: November 1, 2019 http://www.queensu.ca/humanresources/wellness-accessibility/employee-benefits/tuition-support-plan.
- Mandatory Ethics Training: December 2, 2019. Following consultation with the University and QUFA through the JCAA for the Queen’s-QUFA Collective Agreement, the Office of Research Ethics Compliance will be implementing mandatory research ethics training for all research team members, including faculty, librarians and archivists. https://qufa.ca/announcements/2-month-notification-mandatory-ethics-training/
- CAUT Librarians and Archivists Conference: October 25-26, 2019. The 2019 Canadian Association of University Teachers Librarians’ & Archivists’ Conference will investigate and discuss the reality of academic libraries and archives across Canada as they face reorganization and restructuring, which can threaten the positions and work of librarians and archivists, and undermine traditions of collegial governance. https://www.caut.ca/event/librarians-and-archivists-conference