- Virtual Member Town Hall 2020: Date and Zoom details to follow – Join QUFA for a check in about the Fall Term in these unusual times. We look forward to hearing how things are going.
- QUFA Lunch and Learn – Communicating Effectively with a Dispersed/Distanced Team: October 27, 2020 (12 pm – 1 pm) RSVP to Elizabeth Polnicky email@example.com by October 21, 2020 https://www.qufa.ca/event/qufa-lunch-hour-workshop-communicating-effectively-with-a-dispersed-team/
- Important Benefit Deadline – Tuition Support: November 1, 2020
- 2019-2022 Queen’s-QUFA Collective Agreement Link: Please click on the attached link for the current version of the Collective Agreement. https://www.queensu.ca/facultyrelations/sites/webpublish.queensu.ca.frowww/files/files/QUFA%20CA%202019-22%20revised%20Sept%2024%202020.pdf
- Fair Employment Week: “In Search of Professor Precarious” In honor of Fair Employment Week, QUFA has negotiated access for all members to view a new film documenting the experiences of precarious academics in Canada. The fill will only be available virtually from October 18 to 25, 2020. Please see our website for more details. https://www.qufa.ca/event/documentary-feature-film-in-search-of-professor-precarious/
Look for QUFA on Facebook and Twitter.